5.People have always moved in and out of my life.
人们一直在我的生活中进进出出。
6.When someone I love pulls away,I feel desperate.
当某个我爱的人离开时,我会感到绝望。
7.My obsession with the idea that my lovers will leave me drives them away.
我的“我爱的人会离开我”的强迫观念把他们赶走了。
8.The people I have the closest relationships with are unpredictable.Sometime they are there for me,and sometimes they are not.
与我有最紧密关系的人是不可预测的。有时候他们会在我身边,有时候不会。
9.I feel like I need people more than others do.
我觉得我比别人更需要他人。
10.I feel like I will be alone toward the end of my life.
我觉得我将独自一人走向生命的终点。
二、Mistrust Abuse(ma)不信任/虐待
1.I have the expectation that people will hurt me or use me.
我觉得人们会伤害我或利用我。
2.People close to me have consistently abused me.
我身边的人一直虐待我。
3.I know that it is only a matter of time before the people who are important in my life will betray me.
我知道我生命中重要的人早晚会离开我.
4.I must protect myself and be on guard.
我必须保护自己、保持警惕。
5.People will take advantage of me if I am not careful.
人们会利用我,如果我不小心的话。
6.I regularly set up tests for people to determine whether they are really on my side.
我经常测试人们来判断他们是否真的站在我这边。
7.I tend to hurt others before they can hurt me.
我倾向于在别人伤害我之前先伤害他们。
8.I fear that people will hurt me if I allow them to get close to me.
我害怕人们会伤害我,如果我允许他们靠近我的话。
9.When I think about what people have done to me,I get angry.
当我想到人们对我所做的,我会变得生气。
10.The people who I should have been able to trust have physically,verbally,or sexually abused me.
我应该已经能够信任的人曾经身体、言语、性虐待过我。
三、Emotional Deprivation(ed)情感剥夺
1.I don't get as much love as I need.
我得到的爱没有我需要的多。
2.I feel like no one really understands me.
我觉得事实上没有人理解我。
3.I am usually attracted to cold partners who can't meet my needs.
我通常被冷漠的不能满足我的需要的伴侣所吸引。
4.I don't feel connected,even to the people who are closest to me.
我没有感到与那些甚至是最接近我的人有连接。
5.I have not had one special person in my life who wants to share himself or herself with me and care about what happens to me.
在我的生活中从没有过一个人会与我分享自己或关心我发生的事。
6.I don't have anyone in my life to give me warmth ,holding,and affection.
在我的生活里额米有一个人给我温暖、支持和情感。
7.I do not have a person in my life who really listens and is tuned in to my true needs and feelings.
在我的生活里没有一个人真的听并调整到我真正的需要和感受。
8.I find it difficult to let people guide or protect me even though it is what I want.
我发现要人指导或保护我是困难的,即使我需要。
9.I find it difficult to let people love me.
我发现让人爱我是困难的。
10.I feel lonely most of the time.
大多时候我感到孤独。
四、Defectiveness and Shame(ds)缺陷/羞耻
1.If others realy knew me they couldn't love me.
如果他人真的了解我的话就不会爱我了。
2.Because I am inherently flawed and defective,I am not worthy of love.
因为我天生是有缺陷的和不完美的,所以我不值得被爱。
3.I have secrets that I will not share even with the people closest to me.
我不会与甚至是最亲近我的人分享我的秘密。
4.I am to blame for my parents being unable to love me.
我责备父母不能爱我。
5.I present a false self that hides the real me because the real me is unacceptable.
我用虚假的自我来掩藏真是的我,因为我那真实的我是不可接受的。
6.I tend to be drawn to people who are critical and rejecting of me.
我会被挑剔、拒绝我的人吸引。
7.I tend to be critical and rejecting of others,especially those who seem to love me.
我倾向挑剔和拒绝他人,尤其那些看上去爱我的人。
8.I tend to devalue my positive qualities.
我倾向于贬低我的优点。