标题: 资讯:态度决定一切(中英文) [打印本页] 作者: Emma 时间: 2018-6-30 10:17 标题: 资讯:态度决定一切(中英文)
[attach]16109[/attach]
Last Saturday I just attended ** of my best friends' wedding along with several other close friends.
上周日,我和几个很亲密的朋友一起,参加了一个挚友的婚礼。
We laughed. We danced. We celebrated. And we shed tears, together.
我们一起**怀大笑,跳舞,庆祝,流泪。
The wedding was a total sensation .
这场婚礼非常震撼。
And I think it proved something to me.
我觉得,它向我证明了一件事。
That is: for all the differences among us and all the forces that try to divide us, they will never exceed the power of love to unite us.
那就是:尽管我们彼此之间有千般不同,尽管会有各种力量企图让我们离散,但它们永远不可能战胜我们之间的爱,是爱让我们团结在了一起。
We live in a world that distrusts feelings.
我们生活的这个世界并不信任情感。
Over and over, we are reminded that feelings are not as important as reason, that feelings are childish, irresponsible and dangerous.
我们总是被反复提醒着:情感没有理性重要,情感是幼稚的,是不负责任的,是**的。
We were taught to ignore them, co**ol them or deny them.
我们被教导着去**视情感、控制情感、否认情感。
We barely understand what they are, where they come from and how they seem to understand us better than we und**and ourselves.
我们几乎不知道它们到底是什么、从哪里来,也不知道它们为何似乎比我们自己更了解我们自己。
But I know that feelings matter.
但我知道,情感是重要的。
Sometimes they are little, like when I smell cinnamon toast I miss my grandma.
有的时候,它们很微小,就像当我闻到肉桂土司的味道时就会**始想念奶奶。
And sometimes they are huge.
而有的时候它们又很巨大。
Reason helps us survive.
理智让我们能够存活于世。
But only by being completely h**st with our feelings can we truly live.
但只有当我们坦诚接受自己的情感,我们才能真正地算是活着。